I think I have come down with a simple case of Ebola, so I’m curled up under a soft blanky with a supply of tissues close at hand. I’m seriously considering stuffing a handful of tissue up each nostril to stop my nose from continuously leaking.
James is watching How to Train Your Dragon for the gagilionth time. He has built a nest for a small collection of dragons (Hideous Zibbleback, Seadragonous Giganticus Maximus) that we collected from Micky D’s. A Lego polar bear, a small stone turtle, and a pair of antique dog paperweights are the kill. He is also educating me on some dragon basics.
- Dragons bite, so never hold them near their heads, only by their tails.
- Dragons have a terrible sense of direction because they spectacularly crash into the couch over and over.
- If they crash into the couch, and their wings fall off, did you know that when their wings fall off, they can’t fly? They crash head first into the floor over and over- aaaaaaaaaagh!
- When you put their wings back on they can dive really, really fast- watch Mom! WATCH!
- Double-headed axes are best for fighting Monstrous Nightmares.
- Dragons like to tickle with their teeth, see Mom, tickle, tickle tickle!
- If a dragon climbs into your lap put a rubber band around his neck otherwise he might nibble. Dragons really like to nibble.
That is evidentially all you need to know about dragons. Also I really wanted to use the word nibble in a sentence. My nose is running..again…please excuse me while I go have a quiet temper tantrum.