My four-year-old is going on 14…the attitude…ugh! Here’s a few examples.
- I want to go to the playground nnnnoooowwwwuh!!!!!
- Mom, how many times have I told you, I want a showuh, nowuh!
- Yogurt is so gross Mom-uh (spitting noises).
- I’m not tired, I don’t want to have go to bed nowuh!
- Momuh, ninjas are awesome…for REAL.
These lines are delivered with a tone of disgust or complete boredom. He can be so sweet and polite, but other times, a snot. I know he is getting a lot of this from the older kids in class. By older I mean five, and six-year-olds, who are like totally ancient in kid years…duh!
I don’t gotta love the attitude wee one, and I can take you.