I frequently ponder what the future will bring. Ten years from now, I:
- will be 51 years old. Hopefully by then 50 will be the new 30.
- will be the mother of a 14 year old, who I hope won’t secretly plot to steal the car….very much.
- will celebrate my silver wedding anniversary.
- hope I’m still working for my current employer. I do love where I work, and what I do….
- ……will win the lottery. Vacationing at our villa in Italy would be swell. What, It could happen?
- will be watching Survivor 40 – geriatric Villans vs. Heroes. Maybe Boston Rob will finally win.
- hope that my friends are still my friends, and that we are all healthy. No cancer for me and my buds, thank you very much.
Where will you be, what will you be doing?