The bad news- I failed something miserable with my first week of of the HASAY Challenge. I came down with a really, really bad cold, shortly after falling down the stairs. I haven’t been on the treadmill since Wednesday. But I feel so crummy, I haven’t been eating.
The good news- I won my very first award!
Thank you very, very much Jessica for making my week. Stop by her site for some great reading.
What does it mean to get a Stiletto Award? Go here to find out more. http://bit.ly/thestilettoaward. Jessica- thanks again for thinking that I fit the description.
Quote: “Walking in extremely high heels is not something that the average woman (or man) will need to do in their everyday life.
However, there are times when this skill may be required.”
Life requires skill, and so does negotiating stairs in platforms with 6 inch heals. Wearing beautiful, high-healed shoes requires balance and concentration. Shoes = life. This is coming from the woman who can’t seem to walk down a flight of stairs barefoot 😉
This blog is meant to be shared, to be given out, to be bestowed upon any and ALL women who exemplify what the stiletto represents. If you’ve received this award, here’s what you do:
1. Display your Stiletto Badge of Honor on your sidebar! Wear it with pride…
2. BRAG ABOUT IT! -write a post about your award. Include the link to this page so everyone will understand what it’s all about! http://bit.ly/thestilettoaward
3. SAY THANKS! – include a link to the friend who nominated you for the award.
4. SHARE THE LOVE! -nominate 5-10 blogs that you feel deserve the award. Include links to hem in your post -and- leave them a comment to let them know they are nominated.
5. DO WHAT YOU DO! -keep at it. Keep inspiring and encouraging and sharing your life! We love it and we thank you!
Here are some bogs that should be read by as many as possible:
1. Rachel @ http://www.rachelbeto.com/
2. Sprite’s Keeper @ http://www.spriteskeeper.com/
3. Jen @ http://steenkybee.blogspot.com/
4. Pammie @ http://pamelafaith.com/
5. Dusty Earth Mother @ http://dustyearthmother.blogspot.com/