Nopity, nope, nope, nope, nothing is doin’ with the Davis’s. Nothing exciting, funny, or all that interesting, so apologies in advance.
Here is a little bit of random nothing.
1. James had another major fit, brought on by the wind, a crease in his shirt, a hair slightly out of place, who really knows what. But he has been increasingly cranky and bossy, that is when he remembers to use words. And he thinks baby talk and/or spitting will charm me into forgetting that he is acting like a tyrant. I’m a firm believer in the not letting your child push your buttons philosophy, or at least not letting your child see that he is pushing your buttons philosophy, but I’m done with the sale, I want to GIVE HIM TO THE GYPSIES.
2. James has decided that wiping his nose and mouth on the floor our our new couch is an appropriate face cleaning procedure. Perhaps using my shirt in snot emergencies set a bad precedent.
3. Tim and I have been working ourselves into a frazzle in the yard, and with working out. This has been making us cranky. To top it all off, I’m still not loosing any weight.
4. Work has been work. Adding all the yard work and working out on top of a full work day isn’t helping with the crankiness.
5. I actually did some laundry, but to my horror, the laundry hamper filled up again.